Guest had to be evacuated following the small roof fire – Fired Started After Fireworks…
Nassau, Bahamas — Some 100 guests staying at the One and Only Ocean Club of Atlantis had to be evacuated following a small fire.
The evacuation was done to avoid any potential larger and more serious incident. No one was injured.
The fire began following what authorities described as a fireworks display on Saturday which caught the wooden shingles of the property. The fireworks started around 10 pm and the blaze was spotted just
after 10:25 pm.
The operations were resumed that same evening and the hotel is operating as if nothing ever occurred.
We report yinner decide….